27 December, 2011

Before the year ends...

Yep.  I know I never fail to mention how much of a slacker I am, so from now on, I'll just assume you all know. 


We moved to Arizona back in September, and I couldn't be happier!  Welton has taken to the new place quite well, and I'm glad we have more space since he his now crawling around like a mad man, and quickly becoming a puller-upper.  He can't wait to get on his feet, but I'm a little worried since I know he needs to crawl for a little longer (it's only been 2 weeks).  He no longer needs therapy since physically he is performing at his corrected age and he is at his actual age in all other categories (cognitive, speech, feeding, emotional and social).  Welton is 25 lbs and 32" long.  So, he is in the 65% for weight (for 1 year) and 80% for height.  He got his helmet off after only 3 months, and his 6th tooth is getting ready to break through.  We had a great Halloween, birthday and Christmas.  Here are a few pictures from the festivities.



Welton is doing better than we could have ever dreamed, and it's all due to amazing medical care, countless prayers, and infinite love from friends and family.  We miss all of you, and can't wait to visit GA and UT!  We hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a super-duper happy new year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is quite possibly the cutest thing in the entire world. I love you and him. <3 brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um that lion pic. Are you serious? I want to eat him. Those dimples are to die for. Oh he is a heartbreaker! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete