17 December, 2013

Welton is OBVIOUSLY excited for Christmas

I accidentally fell asleep next to Welton today during nap time. As a result, I was up until 2 a.m. catching up on some tv shows. I went to check on W, and it's a good thing I did because he was inches away from falling off the bed. So, I gently scootched him back to the middle of the bed when all of a sudden, his eyes popped open, he threw his hands in the air and proclaimed "IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!"  Then he rolled over and went back to sleep. It scared the crap out of me, and then I laughed for several minutes. That kid is awesome. Here are some pictures of him being awesome:
The kid loves Mickey. 
And Doritos
And being sassy
And nap time. 

And he obviously hates wearing clothes. That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment