20 January, 2011

I guess THIS is what blogs are for...

Never in my life did I think "wow, I wish I were newly married, unemployed, living in a state I hate, with a premature baby who lives in the hospital." But honestly, life couldn't be more wonderful. Don't get me wrong, there are things about life that could be much, MUCH better. But when I look at the big picture, I have so much more than I ever imagined--more than I ever thought I wanted.

I am married to the most amazing man I have ever met. Without jobs, we get to spend lots of quality time with each other! I can't think of anything positive about living in Utah. Except (here's the vague tie-in), in Utah, a lot of women have a lot of babies. So, they have really good hospitals, and really good NICU's. Which brings me to my amazingly beautiful and perfect baby boy, Benjamin "Welton" Tuinei.

When I hit age 25, I decided to live my life differently. I wasn't sure that I would ever meet a man who I wanted to marry or one who would be able to make me eternally happy. I seriously doubted that I would have the chance to be a mommy. So, I went back to school, worked nights, and got myself prepared for the long haul. And then he walked in. The most wonderful punk ever :)

Anyway, I was just thinking tonight. Then I wrote this. The end.

1 comment:

  1. Um your ar both the most amazing people! You left yourself out. I loved this post! Keep em coming -pizozy la ya

    ReplyDelete