11 February, 2011

Stay Puff Baby

6 LBS. 1  OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














Welton is no longer wearing his preemie clothes!  The newborn stuff is still a little big on him, but at least he's completely covered.  He is more than 3 1/2 times his birthweight.

His weight gain is helping him breathe better.  He has finally been weaned down to 3 LPM, and has actually had less swinging since going down.  Taking him off the caffeine and adding the Prevacid has also helped. 



Kissy face!
 Other than that, he's holding steady. 

Last night I had a blast at the shower that Lauren, Camille, and Hillary threw for me.  The baby got tons of cute stuff, and I know he will love his swing!  Thanks to everyone that came.  It's nice to be back in the land of the living!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that face!!!!!! I seriously need to hold that baby before he outweighs me! :) I couldn't be happier for you guys anymore than if that child were mine! Good Job, Welton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so perfect! I've been in love with him since the first time I saw him. I bet he misses me. Soon enough he'll be home, and I guess I'll have to fight you for my turn to hold him, Heather!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADoRABLE! Can't get enough of his pics!! Seriously he is too much! The shower was a total blast I am so glad you had a good time. It was nice to have you back in the land of the living again! I hope it was just what you needed. Loves!

    ReplyDelete